What is an accessory breast?
An accessory breast removes breast tissue that has grown congenitally in other place. It is safely removed through a cooperation by breast and liposuction specialist, after a precise diagnosis and analysis. Regen plastic surgery promises satisfying results through 1:1 customized system from before to after surgery.
It is defined as having an extra breast in other place. It is usually grown at the armpit, under the breast. As it has breast tissue, the size changes depending on the menstruation cycle. Not only the shape is problematic but also the change in breast tissue may cause breast disease, therefore surgery is needed.
- Liposuction : Liposuction through armpit after an incision of 0.5mm at the inner armpit. It can be simply done if there aren’t much fat tissue and small accessory breast.
- Mammary glands incision : It is a surgery of incising 2-3cm at the inner armpit wrinkle lines and removing mammary glands tissues. When the size is big, mammary glands tissue is removed first and remove saggy skin through liposuction.
Strengths of Regen breast surgery
- 1:1 Care from designated doctor : 1:1 management from the designated doctor from before to after surgery
- Natural breast surgery : Highly satisfied after surgery for carrying out customized to individuals
- Minimized incision for no worry of a scar : Surgery proceeded by minimizing an incision with scar management
- Management after surgery : Swelling program through High-frequency/healing lazer