1. If you are under any medications such as (aspirin, antidiabetic, painkiller and etc.) or have illness such as (Allergy, asthma, anemia, etc.) please notify us during consultation.
2. Remove all manicure on hand and feet as well as any metal accessories.
3. Do not apply lotion on the incision area and do not irritate.
4. Avoid artificial eyebrow, wear contact lens for 3 weeks after surgery and do not irritate your eyes.
- Keep your upper body higher than the rest of the body for a week after a surgery when lying down.
- Wearing a colored sunglass right after the surgery will ease your eyes, contact lens are possible 3 weeks after a surgery.
- For swelling subsidence, apply cold pack for 2 days then, from the 3rd day, warm pack will help for the recovery of muscles.
- Stitches will be removed 2~10 days after surgery. For an incision method, it will be removed 7 days after.
- Immoderate exercise can be harmful so, light exercise is recommended 2~3 weeks after surgery.
- Call or visit us if you have severe eye pain within 24 hours, changes is sight, sudden severe swelling.