Post treatment/Precautions : Regen provide 1:1 personalized post treatment program for patient’s fast recovery after facial contouring
Personalized management process
- Before Surgery : Proceed pre-mock operation to solve functional and facial contouring problems. Operation planning through facial contouring conference. Proceed a safe surgery after a thorough medical check up. Personalized operation through 1:1 consultation.
- Operation day : Operation proceeds by facial contouring specialists. Residing anesthetist in charge for anesthesia. University hospital standard sterilization system for minimizing inflammation. Safety equipment and emergency system ready for countermeasure of emergency.
- Follow-up and treatment : Regular check-up for minimizing problem. Continuous after care service from the doctor. Wear a special band to prevent sagging skin
- Scar and swelling treatment : Remove dead skin cell and facial massage treatment. Ultrasonic wave treatment to vitalize skin cell. Remove bodily waste through stimulating lymphatic vessel and help blood circulation. High frequency treatment to activate lymph circulation, ease inflammation, enhance elasticity.
Regen’s personalized treatment system
- Dead skin cell removal treatment : Improve your skin through clear skin, removing dead skin cell after surgery.
- Lymph treatment : Regular check-up for minimizing problem. Continuous after care service from the doctor. Wear a special band to prevent sagging skin. Wear wafer for fixation after surgery through self-tie.
- High-frequency treatment : Regenerate collagen through high-frequency on a dermis, helping skin elasticity.
- Heal laser treatment : It helps relieve pain and inflammation as well as recovery of damaged tissue.
Features of Regen’s treatment program
- 1:1 Appointed doctor management : 1:1 appointed doctor management from before to the after surgery
- Dimensional and harmonious face : A complete of beautiful face from any angle
- Facial contouring special management team : Continuous post-treatment service through personal customized program
- Safely cared management : Systematic care program through a regular check-up after surgery
- Medicine : Check any medications and illness before the surgery
- No alcohol : Stop drinking alcohol 2 weeks before and until 1 month after the surgery
- No smoking : No smoking 1 week before and until 3 months after the surgery
- Fast : No eating for 10 hours before the surgery
- Exercise : Light walking 2 weeks after the surgery (but careful until 1 month after the surgery
- Wear a band : Wear a band for 2 weeks whenever possible
1. If you are under any medications such as (aspirin, antidiabetic, painkiller and etc.) or have illness such as (Allergy, asthma, anemia, etc.) please notify us during consultation.
2. Please take liquid food for one week after the surgery and soft food from the second week. Tough and hard food can be taken from 3 months after the surgery.
3. When experiencing dry lips, apply chapstick or put a wet cloth over it.
4. Prepare a comfortable clothes (loose shirt, hoody) to avoid irritating surgery area.
5. Remove all manicure on hand and feet as well as any metal accessories.
- Follow-up : Remove stitches inside mouth 14days after surgery, remove stapler 7days after operation when incised through hairline
- Mouthwash : For prevention of inflammation, gargle every 2 hours for 2 weeks.
- Face wash : A simple rinsing is possible 3 days after surgery, avoid putting pressure
1. Keeping head higher than the head for 3~4 days after surgery will help subside swelling.
2. Please take liquid food for 3~4 days after operation (soup, fruit juice, pudding and etc.) Gradually take soft food and avoid salty food. You can take any meal after 3~4 weeks, increase food that helps blood circulation such as bean, pumpkin, tofu and etc.
3. Gargle mouth after any meal for avoiding inflammation. Brushing teeth is possible 2 weeks after operation when removing stitches.
4. Avoid a direct make-up as skin tissue is very sensitive, apply moisture cosmetic products.
5. Exercise mouth 2 weeks after operation for your muscle to become natural
6. Take medications(anti-biotic, pain killer, anti-inflammatory, digestant) regularly 3 times a day for 7days.
7. Pressure band should be worn as much as possible after surgery even when going to sleep for 2~3 weeks.
8. Recovery period and swelling is different on each patient and may look asymmetry due to the difference recovery between left and right. The swelling will increase 2~3 days after surgery but it will subside 2 weeks after surgery, cold pack for 3~5 days is essential and combine from warm pack to cold pack.
9. Shampoo is possible after surgery but, hot sauna after 1 month. A light walk and stretching will help the recovery.
10. If the surgery area swells rapidly or doesn’t stop bleeding or have a severe bruise, please contact us or call for a consultation.