- Choose the personalized implant considering over all facial balance.
- Pre-mock operation to find suitable nose shape.
- Personalized operation through 1:1 consultation.
- Operation proceeds by rhinoplasty specialists.
- Residing anesthetist in charge for anesthesia.
- University hospital standard sterilization system for minimizing inflammation.
- Safety equipment and emergency system ready for countermeasure of emergency.
Follow-up and treatment
- Removing packing inside nose 1~2 days after the surgery.
- Removing stitches 7~14 days after the surgery.
- Regular check-up for minimizing problem.
- Continuous after care service from the doctor.
Scar and swelling treatment
- Massage to reduce swelling and correct nose shape (but need to have a consultation with doctor in charge).
- Apply an ice pack after the surgery to reduce a swelling.
- UV control to prevent pigmentation caused by bruise after the surgery.