Low nose : Rhinoplasty Considering the total ratio of the face to make ideal height of nose.
- Operation time : 1-2 hours
- Anesthesia : sleep anesthesia
- Hospitalization : Unnecessary
- Stitch removal : 7-14 days after operation
- Initial recovery : 1 week after operation
What is a Low nose surgery?
Low nose surgery makes low and flat nose bridge to ideal nose shape considering the total ratio of the face.
Plastic surgery professionals choose the operating method, anesthesia, ideal height and shape and implant best suited to you through cooperate system.
Regen promises a satisfying result through a 1:1 personalized system from the start to the end of the surgery.
A surgery for the low nose making natural nose shape and height using the cartilage for the nose tip and implant for the bridge reducing the possibility of side effects.
There are 2 types of surgery. One is open nose surgery in which incise nose pillar to observe inner structure and the other is inner incision surgery in which the scar is not visible. The type of surgery will be decided depending on the patient’s situation.
1. Incise inside of nose as it was designed
2. Amotio inside nose skin and cartilage for ala nasi
3. Make space for implant through the space we made between bone and periost
4. Insert implant according to the shape and make nose tip high using cartilage
Targets for surgery
1. Who has a small and low nose
2. Who has a low nose bridge compare to nose tip
3. Who has a blunt and low nose tip
Beautiful nose surgery at any angles
To make natural nose harmonizing with your face features, the nasolabial angle which is a meeting point of nose and lips should be balanced with forehead and nose angle in a rhinoplasty. The ideal nasolabial angle for women is 90~100º.
The most important thing in a rhinoplasty is the angle between nose and lips/nose and forehead.
- If the nose and forehead angle is more than 130º : Forehead looks too flat or nose looks too low and overall face features look flat so your face looks wider.
- If the nose and forehead angle is less than 115º : Near eye area might look sunken or forehead looks protruded.
- If nasolabial angle is less than 90º : Nose looks long (called aquiline nose) which gives an aged look.
- If nasolabial angle is more than 110º : Generally we call upturned nose. Nose holes looks upward which gives you kind of countrified impression.
The advantage of Regen’s rhinoplasty
- 1:1 special care from designated doctor. : 1:1 special care from the start to the end of surgery by designated doctor.
- Ideal side line : Completion of natural line from forehead to tip of nose
- Nose specialists : Satisfying result considering esthetical and functional effects
- Fast recovery : Fast recovery period almost no bruise and swelling