Hump nose : A hump nose surgery which makes hump nose to smooth line considering over all face features.
- Operation time : 1-2 hours
- Anesthesia : sleep anesthesia
- Hospitalization : Unnecessary
- Stitch removal : 7-14 days after operation
- Initial recovery : 1 week after operation
What is a hump nose surgery?
Hump nose surgery involves trimming a bone protruding from the middle of the nose to make a beautiful line.
Plastic surgery professionals choose the operating method, anesthesia, ideal height and shape and implant best suited to you through cooperate system .
Regen promises a satisfying result through a 1:1 personalized system from the start to the end of the surgery.
A surgery which makes sophisticated and smooth line trimming protruded bone and cartilage if your middle of nose is protruded. After removing the protruded part, nose looks low, then we put an implant to make nose higher.
1. Hump nose before surgery
2. Cut off nose bone and cartilage
3. Roof situation due to the cutting nose bone and cartilage
4. Cut off nose bone and cartilage
Targets for surgery
1. Who has a stubborn and tough impression because of the nose protruded middle part.
2. Who has a sharp and strong impression Because of protruded cartilage in the middle of the nose.
3. Who wants to make a smooth and straight nose line
Beautiful nose surgery at any angles
To make natural nose harmonizing with your face features, the nasolabial angle which is a meeting point of nose and lips should be balanced with forehead and nose angle in a rhinoplasty. The ideal nasolabial angle for women is 90~100º.
The most important thing in a rhinoplasty is the angle between nose and lips/nose and forehead.
- If the nose and forehead angle is more than 130º : Forehead looks too flat or nose looks too low and overall face features look flat so your face looks wider.
- If the nose and forehead angle is less than 115º : Near eye area might look sunken or forehead looks protruded.
- If nasolabial angle is less than 90º : Nose looks long (called aquiline nose) which gives an aged look.
- If nasolabial angle is more than 110º : Generally we call upturned nose. Nose holes looks upward which gives you kind of countrified impression.
The advantage of Regen’s rhinoplasty
- 1:1 special care from designated doctor : 1:1 special care from the start to the end of surgery by designated doctor.
- Ideal side line : Completion of natural line from forehead to tip of nose
- Nose specialists : Satisfying result considering esthetical and functional effects
- Fast recovery : Fast recovery period almost no bruise and swelling