Bulbous nose : A bulbous nose surgery takes into account the total ratio of the face and reduces alar to make a more defined nose line.
- Operation time : 1:30 hours
- Anesthesia : sleep anesthesia
- Hospitalization : Unnecessary
- Stitch removal : 5-7 days after operation
- Initial recovery : 1 week after operation
What is a bulbose nose surgery?
Bulbose nose surgery transforms a blunt nose into an ideal nose shape considering the total ratio of the face.
Bulbose nose is made by blunt nose wing tip cartilage which is seperated to left and right or the thick skin and tissues which cover that part.
To correct bulbose nose and transform it into a sharp nose, a surgery is needed which changes the nose bridge and shape.
Plastic surgery professionals choose the operating method, anesthesia, ideal height and shape and implant best suited to you through a cooperate system.
Regen promises a satisfying result through a 1:1 personalized system from the start to the end of the surgery.
It is a surgery gathering nose tip cartilage or trim to fix the nose tip for blunt and round nose tip. Cut off some of the cartilage to reduce alar and insert nasal septum cartilage or cut off some of wing cartilage and tie up the end of cartilage. If the nose has excessive fat, it is needed to be removed and use cartilage and implant to make nose higher and fix the shape to make it sharp.
If nose tip is low, we use ear cartilage or nose cartilage to make it higher to get more defined image. If nose tip is blunt, we gather alar cartilage and correct tip soft tissue to slimmer at the same time. If nose wing cartilage is too separated, we gather it at the same time and correct the shape of cartilage.
- Operation Method 01 : If nose tip cartilage is big, we cut off some of it to reduce the size.
- Operation Method 02 : If cartilage is separated, we cut some of it and gather to the middle and tie up.
- Operation Method 03 : When we remove tissues from under the skin of the tip of the nose, we need to evenly remove some of the soft tissues. Additionally, we transplant cartilage to sharpen the nose tip.
Targets for surgery
1. Who has a wide and blunt nose tip
2. Who has a countrified impression because of wider nose tip compare to a nose bridge
3. Who has a big and blunt nose tip because of a scar after nose surgery
Beautiful nose surgery at any angles
To make natural nose harmonizing with your face features, the nasolabial angle which is a meeting point of nose and lips should be balanced with forehead and nose angle in a rhinoplasty. The ideal nasolabial angle for women is 90~100º.
The most important thing in a rhinoplasty is the angle between nose and lips/nose and forehead.
- If the nose and forehead angle is more than 130º : Forehead looks too flat or nose looks too low and overall face features look flat so your face looks wider.
- If the nose and forehead angle is less than 115º : Near eye area might look sunken or forehead looks protruded.
- If nasolabial angle is less than 90º : Nose looks long (called aquiline nose) which gives an aged look.
- If nasolabial angle is more than 110º : Generally we call upturned nose. Nose holes looks upward which gives you kind of countrified impression.
The advantage of Regen’s rhinoplasty
- 1:1 special care from designated doctor : 1:1 special care from the start to the end of surgery by designated doctor.
- Ideal side line : Completion of natural line from forehead to tip of nose
- Nose specialists : Satisfying result considering esthetical and functional effects
- Fast recovery : Fast recovery period almost no bruise and swelling